Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Friday

Friday we went on the Circle island trip. This included the USS Arizona Memorial. It was a real neat experience. I think I would have liked to have a little more time there though. We moved onto the Dole plantation where I would have liked a little more time at as well but the rest of the tour went well. It was a very long time on the bus and Jacob did an AMAZING job. I think he only cried at lunch while off the bus because he was so hungry he couldn't wait for real food any longer.






Johann was my maiden name. I saw this name on the wall of the USS Arizona memorial. I'm curious if we may have been related to this person. I have never met anyone with that last time... I can't seem to find anything in google so I guess I'll continue to wonder.

No comments: