Friday, December 5, 2008

Just to hold you over!

Ok, so I'm WAY back logged on pictures as Derek had our computer with him at school and it had my saved info on it for blogger. Sooo.... here are a few things to hold you over until I can get everything updated... which probably wont happen until I get my new computer.... So in the mean time... Enjoy!!!

Jacob and Daddy at Sea World.
I must say, I love a man in uniform! Very spiffy!



I made him try everything on so I could see! =)


I'm really going to miss those curls!


We made signs to welcome him home. He was very surprised to see all that was waiting for him at home. Jacob went right to him and said "Hi Dada" and even gave him a kiss and said " I love you". We were very excited Jacob knew who he was!!!


It has been SOOOO nice to have Derek home and he is going to be greatly missed. Japan is very lucky to have him. Like I said... I'll do a big update soon! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

The Ramseys said...

Great pictures Kim. I know its going to be very hard for you while Derek is away. I cant even imagine. We will keep you all in our prayers. Thanks for sharing the pics. Love you!