Wednesday, May 16, 2007

In Memory Of... all those we love.

Death is never easy. It only gets harder to deal with! But we come together as family and friends to pull each other through hard times. Being someone who recently lost somebody very dear to me helps me to relate to others. My loss makes me understand that the death of a loved one isn't hard just for the immediate family. It is a hard time for anyone that has been touched by that person who has passed. My Step Father is now home with the Lord and I know that I was so lucky to have had the time with him that I did. He has helped mold me into the person I have become and I know that his wisdom will continue with me as I raise my children. David was not only very important to his family he was important to his co workers and his neighbors and a person in line at the super market. He lit the world with his smile and continues to do so in his memory.

So many prayers were prayed for me and for my family so my prayer is now with Tony Farrar Jr's family and friends. We were so blessed to have had time with him. He touched us all in his own special way. We thank him for putting his life on the line for his country... for us! We thank his family for sharing him with us and we thank the Lord for the comfort of knowing he is now in His arms.

Lord I pray that you are with all of those who loved Tony Jr. Please help our hearts to heal but always remember.

No comments: